Who is Chekhub
Chekhub is a fast-growing stage startup delivering robust and flexible Operations Management
software to Enterprise-level B2B Clients. Our SaaS solution allows our clients to manage all
their assets, procedures, tasks,u00a0timelines, and schedules within our straightforward, easy-to-use
At Chekhub we are nimble, flexible, collaborative and moving quickly (weekly sprints/releases).
Your work with us will be impactful, diverse, dynamic and rewarding. You will work side-by-side
with our impressive leadership team (launched multiple startups, secured high-dollar funding,
built highly-functioning teams and engineered numerous successful exits).
Who You Are
You have a passion for design and creating software products that are easy and simple to use.
You have experience with Adobe XD or other design/wireframe tools. You can gather user
requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. You can create
both functional and appealing features that address our clientsu2019 needs and help us grow our
customer base. You are well organized, detail oriented and know how to plan and prioritize
You are bold, authentic, committed and fun. You take calculated risks and are a go getter. You
are dedicated to what you do, you are reliable and dependable. You can work efficiently as
part of a team as well as individually with little supervision.u00a0 You are excited about being in a
startup environment, want an opportunity for growth, willing and excited to continue to learn
and who enjoys being in a high visibility, highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BS in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Amazing team u2013 the team at Chekhub isu00a0helpful, humble and hungry to learn and grow.
- Healthcare benefits fully paid for by the company
- Competitive salary and stock package
This position is full-time and based at our office in Raleigh, NC